Lovely red lips, perfectly shaped eyebrows, and flattering eyeliner.
A perfectly made up face at all times!
No worries about running late to work when you did not have time to apply a liner. It’s alright if you are too tired to take off your makeup at night. Make up or micro pigmentation holds the promise that you can work all day, go to the gym, dance all night, and wake up in the morning with makeup in place. It is maintenance free and once in place, it’s set.
- What areas can be done?
- What is the most commonly treated area?
- How long does it take?
- How long will the results last?
- Is there any age barrier?
- What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
- What kind of problems can be addressed by scalp micro pigmentation?
- Eyebrows, to correct them or to darken them
- For thin to thick brows
- Eye Liner
- Lip colour for lips, that makes them look pink & healthy
- Beauty spot or mole
1. Scalp scars from scarring alopecia
2. Refractory alopecia areata and alopecia totalis
3 . Women who are balding or thinning, who are not responsive to minoxidil or other medical treatments
4. Neuro surgery scars and scars from head trauma or hair restoration procedures
5. Chemotherapy patients , who do not grow back significant amounts of their hair post treatment